Friday, July 23, 2010

THE DAY AFTER...LOST AND FOUND

Well done everyone on some very interesting final presentations, and thank you for all your hard work!

Back at the faculty, we are laying into the post-workshop clear-up, in the course of which we are coming across some forgotten items. If you want to recover the following please get in touch...

Someone from Cork has left a pendrive together with a key to something. They are with 2 key fobbs, one from the sanovitae health spa

Then there's a second pendrive, a 4GB retractable one (black), don't know if you'll want it back

And the mystery shawl with purple flowers on...

1 comment:

  1. I think the black retractable pendrive is mine (Laura Choya) how can i get it back?Also had to leave before the fairwell dinner and couldn't get my diploma...ups!I think the other pendrive belongs to Frankie, he was in my group and asked me to send it to cork by mail.
    I will go to college on monday, how can we make it?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete